UC San Diego Winter 2014 UPS program is now open for applying! The new deadline to apply for Winter 2014 UPS program will be October 4, 2013.
- 2014 Application
- Application fee: $200 USD
- FedEx fee (optional but highly recommended): $50 USD
- Copy of passport name-page
- Financial Verification
6.Please remember to include signature in section 4B and section 6 on page A4 of the application as well as your University's or Agency's name in the lower right- hand corner of page A4 of the application.
- One-page statement of purpose explaining the students' reasons for choosing UC San Diego for their study abroad experience
- List of 15 courses per quarter, organized by quarter, that the student would like to take at UC San Diego or UC San Diego Extension, please see attached course listing document that must be submitted at the time the application is submitted
- Copy of transcripts for the two most recent years (four semesters) of academic studies. Please include a grading key along with the student's transcripts. Students must be in the top 5 - 10% of their university to be eligible to apply.
- Proof of Language proficiency: CEFR (level C1) or TOEFL iBT 90 or IELTS 7.5 or Cambridge Advanced Exam: Pass
We welcome new UPS applications any time prior to the October 4, 2013 deadline.